Terms and Conditions-
All YTT attendees must become pre-approved to enter our trainings. This involves going to our application page & answer the essays and email them to us along with a current photo and a $50 application deposit. Email to email@example.com. Once the application is received and reviewed, we will have a phone consult. Please inform us of your number & a good time to reach you. Once this application has been received, We will respond within 2 weeks via email.
Upon acceptance, your reservation deposit is due. Final payments are to be made according to the schedule on the application. Cancellations over 45 days to the start of a program incur a $200 processing fee with the balance applied to a future Yoga Oasis or Maui Hot Yoga TT program within 2 years. Cancellations 20-45 days to the start of the program incur a $500 processing fee with the balance applied to a future YTT program within 2 years. There are no refunds once the YTT has been paid in full. YTT payments may only be transferred to another of our trainings and/or studio credit. All fees are final and non refundable.
National certification is issued by Yoga Alliance after you send them a copy of our signed completion certificate. Yoga Alliance has the right to charge their required fees, and these fees are separate from our YTT fees. Visit www.yoga-alliance for more information.
By signing and dating this application, you are ensuring you are in good health, and have consulted with a physician before beginning the program. You are required to submit a note from a doctor or health practitioner certifying you are in good health.
During the teacher training you take full responsibility for your well being and any pain or injuries arising from participation in classes, physical exercise, and postures done on the premises and also in private or public areas where the training occurs. Participants hold neither Yoga Oasis, Mary Grace, nor any of its instructors responsible for any injuries or disturbances that may be experienced during the training.
Certification requirements must be fulfilled during the training. The center will notify you of special assignments, and advise you about completion requirements. Credit fulfillment is mandatory for graduation. To this end, make-up hours are offered by pre-approval at an extra cost. The graduation certificate is presented by Mary Grace after completion of all evaluations and payment of all fees. A graduation ceremony will be scheduled and you will be notified in advance.
By responding to this agreement, I hereby accept all terms and conditions listed above and acknowledge this application to be my signature.
$500 Deposit is required 45 days before the training begins.
Full payment is required 14 days before the program begins. If you are approved for the payment plan,
$1000 is required 14 days before the program begins. Some work exchange for $500 off is available
(not including the $550 deposit)
Yoga Oasis Hot Yoga Teacher
TRAINING REGISTRATION POLICIES
1. Included in each course application fee is a non-refundable, non-transferable $50.00 application fee.
2. The $500 registration fee is required to hold your spot, and to receive scheduling & housing information. This is non refundable and may be transferred to another of our trainings within 2 years.
3. Upon acceptance, your reservation deposit is due. Final payments are to be made according to the schedule on the application. Cancellations over 45 days to the start of a program incur a $200 processing fee with the balance applied to a future Yoga Oasis or Maui Hot Yoga TT program within 2 years. Cancellations 20-45 days to the start of the program incur a $500 processing fee with the balance applied to a future YTT program within 2 years. There are no refunds once the YTT has been paid in full. YTT payments may only be transferred to another of our trainings and/or studio credit.
4. Customers canceling with less than 14 days notice may incur other transaction fees, depending on payment method. They also forfeit the $500 registration fees. The remaining balance is kept on file as a credit to be applied to a future teacher training within 2 years from the date the order was processed. Any remaining balances due must be paid two weeks prior to the training.
5. Customers not attending a training and failing to contact Yoga Oasis in advance (i.e., “no-shows”) will forfeit all registration fees; no refund/credit will be issued. All missed classes must be pre informed to us in writing to Mary Grace, otherwise you will be charged for classes.
6. All trainings are subject to cancellation, and in such cases, customers will be notified in advance and be provided with various options. Please call to confirm any training(s) prior to making any travel arrangements.
7. We deserve the right to certify those who properly follow the YTT program. Adhering to the yoga ethics is mandatory during the training. Proper decorum is required for all students of our yoga trainings. The inability to adhere to the basic ethical yogic life during the training may forfeit certification.
8. Full attendance is required to receive course credit, and all homework assignments must be completed to receive certification.
9. You are responsible for your own food, water, towels, accommodations and ride to and from the airport. You will also be responsible for any extra fees, known & unknown that are not a part of the Yoga Teacher Training program.
10. Our ultimate goal is to provide outstanding education. If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your training upon arrival, a credit towards a future registration for the same training with a different instructor will be issued if a written and verbal cancellation is made within the first hour of attendance. Your learning about yoga is our goal.
any more questions email Mary@yoga-oasis.com